Home Audio Books & Poetry | Community Audio | Computers & Technology | Grateful Dead | Live Music Archive | Music, Arts & Culture | Netlabels | News & Public Affairs | Non-English Audio | Podcasts | Radio Programs | Spirituality & Religion

Listen to audio

item image
Run time: 25:34

Stream (help[help])

VBR M3U (Hi-Fi)
64kbps M3U (Lo-Fi)

Play / Download (help[help])

64Kbps MP3 ZIP
VBR ZIP
Read Online
Read Online

Ogg Vorbis

All Files: HTTPS Torrent (2/0)
[Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs]

StrialStrial "Elphedrin" EP [ES012] (November 23, 2005)

something has gone horribly wrong 8-p
Prefer flash? · Embed · Questions/Feedback?

This Extended play achieve a set of 4 tracks reflecting Strial last months spirit, where digital darkness can groove.
A kind of dance between bassdrum, sub-bass, bass and rythm sounds, specially in the "Noradrin" and "Deltadrin" tracks qualified as the best of this EP by Strial himself.

"My music is less melodic for the moment, now I want to work on the sounds structure and on the sounds settings in order to get my own vibe on each step of the track production.
I'll keep this in mind for my future tracks programmation and also I want to send my greetings to Tioneb and Kevin for their critical view..." Strial.

Download MP3 and CD cover on : http://www.edensonic.com/music.htm

Full label MP3 podcast on : http://www.edensonic.com/edensonic_podcast.xml

Edensonic records | french independent NetLabel.

This audio is part of the collection: Edensonic
It also belongs to collection: Netlabels

Artist/Composer: Strial
Date: 2005-11-23 00:00:00
Source: VBR MP3
Label / Recorded by: Strial

See also: MusicBrainz (release group)[MusicBrainz (release group)]; MusicBrainz (release)[MusicBrainz (release)]; Discogs (release)[Discogs (release)]

Creative Commons license: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs

Notes

Written, mixed, recorded by Strial at Amber studio near Toulouse (France)
Photo and artwork by Strial
Produced by Strial for Edensonic records (www.edensonic.com)
Released by Edensonic records, published on internet by The Internet Archive (http://www.archive.org)
All songs are copyrighted and rights are reserved to the author and Edensonic records
This work is licensed to the public via license: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/
Edensonic records is an independent french based Netlabel.
Contact : -- http://www.edensonic.com --

Individual Files

Whole Item FormatSize
[generated VBR MP3 ZIP] VBR MP3 ZIP Stream
[generated 64Kbps MP3 ZIP] 64Kbps MP3 ZIP Stream
Audio Files Columbia Peaks VBR MP3 Ogg Vorbis PNG 64Kbps MP3 Essentia High GZ Essentia Low GZ Spectrogram 64kbps M3U VBR M3U
Noradrin[MusicBrainz (recording)] 64.9 KB
10.5 MB
5.6 MB
6.5 KB
2.9 MB
2.2 KB
25.8 KB
271.3 KB
298.0 B
Alditrin[MusicBrainz (recording)] 78.5 KB
10.5 MB
5.7 MB
6.1 KB
2.8 MB
2.2 KB
26.3 KB
269.9 KB
Deltadrin (Acid mix)[MusicBrainz (recording)] 65.0 KB
12.7 MB
7.0 MB
5.9 KB
3.3 MB
2.2 KB
27.7 KB
290.8 KB
278.0 B
Altrinin[MusicBrainz (recording)] 77.5 KB
9.8 MB
5.1 MB
4.8 KB
2.6 MB
2.2 KB
25.9 KB
282.6 KB
Image Files JPEG JPEG Thumb
ES012 6.3 KB
2.6 KB
ES012back 345.6 KB
3.3 KB
ES012front 524.1 KB
2.8 KB
Information FormatSize
ES012_files.xml Metadata [file]
ES012_meta.xml Metadata 2.7 KB
ES012_reviews.xml Metadata 718.0 B
Other Files Archive BitTorrent Image Container PDF Abbyy GZ Djvu XML Single Page Processed JP2 ZIP Scandata Additional Text PDF
ES012_archive.torrent 13.7 KB
ES012back 175.5 KB
364.0 B
413.0 B
154.7 KB [contents]
515.0 B
47.2 KB
ES012front 275.0 KB
3.8 KB
2.1 KB
254.9 KB [contents]
515.0 B
67.6 KB

Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: Bruce Henry - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - January 4, 2011
Subject: Strial Elphedrin
This is the greatest Hits Band.
It great for exercising, praying, meditationand much more. This album has a great rythmn and it help me focus and concentration. It's great for stress and it's used for relaxation.

Author: Bruce Henry
Website: http://www.facebook.com/ghostbag
Date: 01/03/2011

Terms of Use (31 Dec 2014)